• Can we afford to retire?
• We try to keep up with everything, but some
days we have a nagging feeling that we’re neglecting
• We have been saving and investing for quite
a while, but don’t know where we really stand.
• Should we pay off our mortgage?
• How much can I spend each year without the
worry of running out of money?
• Are there ways to simplify my finances?
•We are looking to retire soon and are faced with
numerous decisions. Can you help?
• My investments are spread all over. I get all the
statements yet don’t feel in control. It seems
I should be doing something more.
These are typical questions our clients ask and we
answer. They are natural questions at any time, but
especially after the last three years of bad markets.
Taking steps to find answers is crucial, and the answers
must be based on solid financial knowledge and experience.
The answers are only fully meaningful to you, however,
if they also are based on your personal financial and
The process of helping you answer important questions
and achieve your goals is what we do at Blunck Financial.